Tuesday, September 2

yeah!!!

My brother's comp can't be used... this is because of the virus...
I tried to install back the Windows (OS)...
but the installation failed coz "Data Cyclic Error"...
so.. i used my father laptops...
i took out the hard disk and put it to external...
i used my father laptops to format it...
when i tried to install the windows to the hard disk..
there was an error...
it is becoz my father .NET framework is different...
my father laptops were wide screen and Sony Vista it is exclusive for Sony laptop only...

it is really need to repaired ASAP...
becoz there is a work have to be done..
so..
my brother send to summit to be repaired...
i can't follow him...
i have to study..
haha^^

then,
my father gave me back my laptop...
yay~! =D

wah~!
now i know...
there advantage of broken computer...
my brother's comp now is SP3...
bit dizzy of new settings...

now..
i can on9...
with my wonderful, bombastic, spastic, cool, nice, fast, cute laptops =D...
but...
i don think wanna on9 now..
exam near alreadi...

aishh..
i hate to hear the "exam" and "study" words...

No comments: