Friday, September 12

Recently (3 days before)

There was one time,
my father lost when on our way go to his friend's wedding..
so, my mother suggest him to buy GPS gadget or GPS PDA Phone...
that time, i have the HTC P330 GPS PDA phone.. (figure 1.1)
but they have to bring me too if they to use my GPS...

(figure 1.1)
unfortunately,
my father's pda does not have gps antenna..
fortunately,
there was this thing... (figure 1.2)


(figure 1.2)
AD-750 Bluetooth GPS receiver

My pda without phone (figure 1.3) i give my friend to be borrowed...
he keep asking me to borrow it to him...
so, i decided to give him borrow it...

(figure 1.3)
this is the current pict of my pda without phone

After a 4 months...
i ask him to give me back my pda...
because my gps pda phone has been trade with my brother sony ericsson phone..
and i wanna try the gps thingy (figure 1.2) on my pda (figure 1.3)
then,
i saw sooo many damaged he does..
1st the stylus has been gone.. 2nd the charging socket has been broken (figure 1.4).. this because he tried to plug in this socket to pda until broken.. 3rd the socket (the place to charge it)(under the pda) also broken.. so, i can't connect it to my computer.. my computer said "unknown device" even i tried to install the microsoft active sync... so, i can't use the gps thing cause of the software can't be installed on my pda....


(figure 1.4)
not clear..

soooooo sad T-T...
i was no angry with him...
just forget what happen..
i don't want this thing break my friendships...

i did learn something...
don't ever give your precious things to your friends especially the friend with little brothers or sisters...

No comments: