Thursday, September 4

Dead City

There a man named "A" was on his way across a forest. He saw a soldier lost..
"Can you show me the way to town?" asked the soldier.
"Can" replied "A" and show a way..
After a while.. The soldier saw cemetery and not a town..

"*&%# that person" said the soldier.. He run backward and caught "A". The soldier was angry.. He strangle A's neck and smack his head till blood come out..

"You're a liar. I asked you town but you give me a way to cemetery." He tie A and drag him using a horse..

"Soldier! That A is a King, why you drag him like that?" asked people who saw this.

"He showed me a wrong way. I want to town but he showed me a way to cemetery." said the soldier.

"That "town" is a place that are many citizens and it is increasing. Citizen at the cemetery increasing day to day, but the town you want to go is getting lesser if a person died." said A

"Cemetery is place is a town that is getting bigger?" added A

The soldier was surprised, he wipe his eye. And the person that he is being tortured was really a King.. Without a haste, he prostate to A and ask for A's apologies. A was not angry. But he was happy. Because... ^^

No comments: