Thursday, November 13

Why would I have trouble remembering things?

Q:-
Hello I'm 26 years old and I have been experiencing some memory problems for the past week and a half. it all started Halloween morning I woke up everything was fine and then when I went to do something that required remembering a name I could not think of it this has been going on now for the last week and it's starting to make me worry that maybe there is something wrong with me simple band names that I know now seem hard like it's the first time I have herd them celebrity names and people in the news back home now seem like a hassle to remember. I even seem to struggle with some family names on my husbands side and friends names that I have known forever.

my question is what can cause this? I have to add that I recently was married a year ago on the 10th to my life partner who is a Marine and we moved away from all family and friends to Hawaii which is completely been a downer for me since I have never been out of my home state so this has been a constant stress factor and then my husband and I have fought a lot because of my unhappiness being here can this be the result of why my memory has started to slip? or could it be something else more serious that I should have a doctor take a look at. my biggest fear is ending up like my grandma who has Alzheimer's or my grandfather who had dementia I don't want to lose my memory so if someone could give some advise Id appreciate it thanks for your time.

A:-
it not alzheimers!!!
It is stress.

I went through the same thing , once your stress gets under control, you will have an eaier time remebering things but just dont keep checking in on yourself, overanalyzing what you remeber or not because that ads more stress and prolongs your recovery, I think though that if you are that stressed, you need to

change your attitude/outlook...for your own good

exercise

sleep good

eat good

do relaxation techniques

be patient this will take some time to resolve but soon you will be able to think clearer

see your doctor too because a doctor would know better about what you are going through and what you should do

JUST DON'T WORRY!!!!!! You could not have alzheimers at 26!

No comments: