Sunday, November 30

Have u ever experience ur front car glass break?

I was in the car with my bro... was on the way to go to somewhere to eat in KL..
On the way... We think that let just eat at TGI friday at subang parade...
So, we u-turn and go back to USJ....
On the way back... Just b4 a toll..
The glass suddenly... *BOM (i oso dunno how to explain the sound)
We thought someone wit no work throw a rock to us....
But, we dont see any rock and dont see any people there....
Fortunately, the glass was double layer..
It does not break.. It make lines first...
I was sitting infront go back to the back seat..
For my safety scared if the glass broke and go in to my eyes..
Furthermore, i dont wear spectacles.. more dangerous...
My bro drive so slow... Scared if the wind blow the wind and causes it to break...
The place to my destination really far...
The glass make a sound.. every second got sound... sound like *creek...
And every sound will got a line on the glass....
After sometimes... The glass on the driver's became more worse...
It makes my bro hard to drive...
What i realize is, people that drive passing us, rarely see the car's glass was broke...
We really thank god because we back home safely...
My bro call mechanic and ask how much it will cost..
The mechanic monday onli know...
So, we go out eat 1st using another car...
At last wanna go to shah alam... Go to a place which is my teacher recommendation...
After go there... We really don know where the place.. So i call my teacher..
My teacher said it is not open at night...
So, we go to TGI Friday...
The next day...
My bro go to search to repair it as soon as possible..
becoz on 1 dec my bro got exams...
At last found a place and repair it right away...
The new glass really cool~!!!



The glass broke.....

If u try to touch the outside of the glass...
It is really smooth...
really flat..
but if u touch from inside really thorny...
so scary~!!!

No comments: