Monday, October 20

My life~!!

My exam ends alreadi...
i wanna go out...
but, even i'm freed...
my sis gonna have exam, my 1st bro busy working, my 2nd bro is the exam b4 graduate...
my father and mother busy.. only saturday and sunday got time...

2 days back..
my mother invite me to go to sunway pyramids..
becoz my father got public mutual ceremony...
by that time, my mom and my sis go to sunway pyramid..
i said i don wan go... becoz..
me go with my mother and my sis??
i more like to go with my father..
becoz me and him got same interest...
furthermore, i don wan meet any of my friend there when i'm walking with my mom and sis...
my dad said it is better me stay at home,
becoz got someone come to repair my gate...
i watch tv...
at last, when they back home...
i ask hows shopping?

my mother said "when we were at the sunway, my dad call to invite my mom to the ceremony, the its okay la and the ceremony was great"
my sis said "we just decided to go to so much place there... the ceremony is for the person that wanna pencen... so boring.. but the cakes was delicious..."

fortunately, i didnt go..
kwahah~!! ^^
i can watch my favorite story..
happy sunday (kbs world)

No comments: